Our mobile service will come to your house or business it is only a call away. We offer comprehensive computer services for:
Home and home office
- Computer repair
- Virus and spyware removal
- Applications installation
- Home network setup and configuration
- Home wireless network installation
- Computer upgrades
- Connect and set-up your new computer,
- Printer, scanner and all other peripherals
- VPN network to access your office
Server and Computers Set Up
- We will install and set-up your new computers, connect them to your network
- Install or upgrade your business server, add and manage users, shares, devices etc.
- Optimize your Exchange server, email mailboxes, mail storage, apply security policy and patches
- Set-up and optimize your peer-to-peer or domain network architecture
Diagnostic Repair and
- Analyze and repair current network problems
- Analyze and repair current servers and workstations problems
- Analyze and repair current Printers, Scanners, plotters and other peripheral problems.
- Analyze and repair current application errors and accessibility
- Download and installation of software updates
- Critical Microsoft updates for both hardware and software.
Virus and Spyware Removal
- Removal of unwanted viruses and spyware on servers and workstations that will affect system performance using existing software products at customer's site. If no software at site, provide suggestions for purchase.
- P.C. and Server Cleaning
- Remove Workstation / Server side panels and remove dust as well as dust clusters that could affect system cooling.
- Analyze and secure data infrastructure
- Provide GAP analysis and suggest enhancements.
- Verify secure passwords are being used, and network is secured from internal, and external threats.
- Data Archiving / Backup
- Archive data for increased storage space if needed
- Analyze current backups and identify any issues.
- Backup business critical data.
- System Updates / Upgrades
- Update or upgrade existing workstations and server's hardware / software per customer's specifications.
- New Hardware and Software installation
- Install Specific Hardware and or software per customer's specifications.
- Installation of additional Workstations or Servers
- Install new end user computers and business servers.
- System Diagnostics, and Preventative Maintenance
- Empty recycle bins of non critical data
- Delete files that begin with an ( ~ )
- Delete old .CHK Files and verify page file size is adequate.
- Run Scandisk and defrag the drive as needed.
- Check Available disk space, and identify any size limit concerns.
- Clean out Windows temporary internet files.
- Set Internet settings to delete temporary internet files on exit.
- Check, and clear Temp folders in windows.
- Network Cabling
- Identification, diagnose and troubleshoot network cabling issues. (CAT 5 Only)
- Network Switches and Routers
- Identify Routers and switches.
- Apply firmware updates and backup configurations for routers and or firewalls.
- Verify Passwords, and configuration.
- Identify Wireless Equipment and document coverage.
- Identify any issues, and provide on-site solutions.
- Free Disaster Recovery Analysis
- We will analyze your current disaster recovery procedure, and inform you of where improvements can be made.